Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the Love Police and the McDonald confession

It's my kind of karma that the once in a year occasion that I am hungry and late enough to ditch all my beloved principles for a quick nasty McDonald chicken sandwich I get interviewed about it the same day... oh well.

Anyway, here is my first official interview by the Love Police. I'm a bit traumatized by the youtube comments on the video (1) Climate change is very real. 2) I do NOT have a unibrow), but thanks to Charlie for bringing me all these new friends (hi guys!).
Ok, back to getting equipment and interviews ready for California...



Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I was one of the guys who traumatized u on youtube:) But seeing ur honesty here I take it back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'm growing a thick skin quite quickly and my friends really enjoyed laughing at the comments about me... :)

    ReplyDelete